NCG Medical Billing Management: The Right Prescription for Your Practice.
Our proprietary medical software provides easy-to-use, customizable medical billing solutions to optimize your practice, no matter your size or specialty.
Your Practice, In the Cloud
Cloud-based, customizable, intuitive, and easily integrated with your current Electronic Medical Records (EMR), our practice management software lets you schedule an appointment, import charges, monitor financial performance, and handle billing, all from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Features and benefits:
- Mobile-friendly for desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily integrated with your current EMR
- U.S.-based tech support team available 24/7
- Requires very little training or onboarding
- One-day installation means no disruption to your office workflow
- All software/system updates are made after hours
Store Data, Not Paper
Our paperless document storage solution increases staff efficiency and patient satisfaction while reducing operational costs. Scanned, filed documents in our cloud-based, secure storage are always accessible to your staff—not taking up office space or stuck in a storage room.
Features and benefits:
- Customizable user-defined settings & clinical tabs
- HIPAA Security Compliance assures privacy of PHI
- Instant Web-based Access from any location
- Open architecture for easy HL7 interfaces to other solutions
- Optional custom forms creation tool
- Optional Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Make Your Phone Your Filing Cabinet
NCG Medical’s system provides you with robust information security, improved physician productivity, increased revenue with less overhead—and, most importantly, enhanced patient care. Whether in your office, on call, or on rounds, all the data you need to make critical care decisions is available, even on your phone—instead of in a stack of manila folders on your desk.
- Government certified as a complete EHR by the Drummond Group
- Customized to meet your data needs and design preferences, no matter your workload size
- 100% successful adoption track record
- Meaningful use, ePrescription, data capture, reporting, lab and order management, chart access
- Adapts to workflow needs of different providers, including GPs, specialists, walk-in clinics, etc.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive design allows access to electronic medical records at any time
Speak with Our Techsperts
When it comes to our tech solutions, seeing is believing:
- Engaging walk-through of all our software solutions and customization options
- Hosted by a consultant who specializes in YOUR field of practice to answer your questions
- Online and on-site options are available for your convenience
*This Complete Ambulatory EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Emdeon Clinical Exchange EHR-Lite 8.4 Complete EHR Ambulatory, Holds Certificate No. 04282014-1986-8, Date Certified: 04/28/2014. Additional software: Ingage Patient, Toad for Oracle (SQL client) Modules Tested: 170.314(a) (1-15); (b) (1-5, 7); (c) (1-3); (d) (1-9); (e) (1-3); (f) (1-3); (g) (2-4) Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS002v3; CMS050v2; CMS068v3; CMS075v2; CMS122v2; CMS123v2; CMS124v2; CMS130v2; CMS131v2;CMS132v2; CMS133v2; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS143v2; CMS156v2; CMS167v2
NCG Medical attests that our Perfect Care EHR product (version 8.4) may require ongoing monthly costs to support and establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries and public health agencies (170.314.f.2 and 170.314.f.3) and online patient services including secure messaging (170.314.e.1 and 170.314.e.3).